Since its inception in 1990 Evenrange has maintained itself as an industry leader in its high-quality industry-approved products that maintain a strong environmental emphasis. From product design to our manufacturing practices Evenrange has always found that maximising an environmentally friendly approach makes both good social and business sense.
The future of industry is in partnership with the environment
We believe and promote the following principles:
- We will comply with all applicable federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations.
- We will encourage our suppliers to follow good environmental and sustainable practices. We will give preference to certified suppliers.
- We will actively seek to introduce new environmentally friendly products to meet market demands.
- We will stay abreast of developments and issues of environmental importance.
- We will financially support reasonable environmental initiatives and training.
- We will integrate environmental considerations into business planning and decision making processes.
We shall conduct our business with the highest applicable legal and ethical standards and shall strive to contribute to economic development and environmental protection. We want our associates to have a work environment where they feel safe and secure.
To that end, we shall:
- Comply with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws
- Establish environmental health and safety management systems based on recognized standards and a set of company-wide goals and objectives for continual improvement.
- Integrate environmental, health and safety considerations into all key business decisions – including the design, production, distribution and support of our products and services.
- Ensure our products are safe and work with suppliers and customers to promote responsible use throughout their lifecycle.
- Strive to reduce environmental impact and conserve natural resources by minimizing waste and emissions, reusing and recycling materials, and responsibly managing energy use.
- Encourage and educate our associates to take personal accountability for protecting the environment and creating a safe and healthy workplace.
Meeting these objectives is a primary management goal and the individual and collective responsibility of all Evenrange.